Saturday, December 29, 2012

Lili and Tom Wedding Celebration


I love this story. Lili was the founding principal at the high school I work at. She was very instrumental in getting my feet under me early in my career. After my second year at the school, Lili was leaving to pursue a path that would allow her to make a bigger impact on the world. At her going away party, I was casually taking pictures for fun and captured a few that she treasured. One happened to be of her and her eventual husband, Tom. Well, when time came for them to plan a wedding, they contacted me about shooting and I was thrilled to do it. In the process of planning the wedding, many changes were taking place and causing added stress to their lives. So on a trip into the Berkshires, they made a spur of the moment decision and had an impromptu wedding right there. No caterers, no band, no decorations, not even friends or family; it was just the two of them and their officiant. Very romantic indeed. So instead of a wedding ceremony, we photographed their wedding celebration with friends and family. For the full gallery, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment